Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, which websites or search keywords directed you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information."
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions that occur on the site and collect data including IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you explore the site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (paypal information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information".
How do we use your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information we collect generally to fulfill any order placed through the Site (including processing payment information, preparing shipments, and procuring invoices and/or order confirmations).
In addition, we use your order information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Review our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When it is consistent with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
- We will use your Personal Information such as your name, shipping address, email and/or phone number to provide to our third party fulfillment and manufacturer to ship your order. We will use the Device Information we collect to help us identify potential risks and fraud (particularly your IP address) and, more generally, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics on how our customers navigate and interact with the Site and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). We will use the information we collect on your device for advertising purposes such as remarketing and analytics through Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook and any other sources. Google Adwords cookies will expire in 1 year. Facebook cookies will expire in 3 months and Google Analytics cookies will expire after the session.
Sharing of Personal Information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to build our online store: you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site: you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal request for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can turn off targeted advertising by using the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
In addition, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please be advised that we do not alter our site's data collection and usage practices when we see a Do Not Track signal in your browser.
Disabling Third Party Cookies
You can manage your consents directly with some of the web providers that collaborate with our website, you can do so by visiting their privacy pages which, for the sake of simplification only, we provide below:
http://en.abtasty.com/mentions (English version)
http://www.kameleoon.com (English version)
Alternatively, to disable third-party cookies, you can visit this page
. Here you can manage the information you share with web providers that engage in behavioral advertising.
You can also configure your browser to prevent the installation of cookies by changing the settings on your browser. Depending on your browser, different tools may be used to disable cookies. For more information click on the following links:
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us via the contact information below. In addition, if you are a European resident, please note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we may have with you (for example, if you place an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. In addition, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Text Messages (SMS) and Notifications (if applicable): By entering your phone number and initiating a purchase, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed 5 per month. You may unsubscribe from all text messages by replying STOP. Message and data rates may apply.
The site is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org